CLUB EQUITY STATEMENT
The Club Equity Statement is:
- This Club is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspects of its development. Sports equality is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognising equalities and taking steps to address them
- The Club respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will treat everyone equally within the context of cricket played at our Club, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status.
- The Club is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse.
- All Club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
- The Club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously and in accordance to the Club disciplinary procedures.